Thursday, July 12, 2012

I, Robot: Comic-Con Exclusive I, Robot Head Packaging (BD)

I, Robot: Comic-Con Exclusive I, Robot Head Packaging (BD)
Release Date: 7/12/2012 (Pre-order)
Exclusive: I, ROBOT Head Packaging
Price: $99.99

There will be an exclusive I, Robot 3D Blu-ray with a Limited Edition Collectible I, Robot Head available at the 2012 San Diego Comic-Con.  The limited run of 250 serialized I, Robot heads is available for pre-order only at Fox booth #4313 for a special price of $99.99.

Update: Foxonnect.com is also selling pre-orders of this exclusive set online for $99.99.  Its unconfirmed whether this is the same set as the Comic-Con one supposedly limited to 250 copies.  If you order from FOX Connect, sign up your email on their page and you will be sent a coupon for 10% Off and Free Shipping.



0 comments:

Post a Comment